What makes Vero Strength + Conditioning different?
- You get professional attention at every class.
- Our career coaches possess in-depth education and experience with weightlifting, gymnastics, mobility, nutrition and more.
- We have an amazing community of fun, hard-working people and regularly plan events and seminars.
- Our programs are for everyone – from the fitness newbie to the elite. All ages. All abilities.
- In all our programs, we give you injury-prevention techniques that apply to your everyday life.
- We’ve built a safe and supportive environment. Even if you’ve never walked into a gym, our goal is to make you as comfortable as possible.
Owner, Director of Programming
- Director of Programming
- Certified Functional Strength Coach
- Movement Specialist Coaches Week with Julien Pineau
- Anatomy Trains for Strength Training Therapists Seminar completed
- USAW Club Coach
- CrossFit Mobility & Recovery
- Strength Conditioning Consultant for Your Call Football
I am known for my calm and direct coaching style and enjoy working with athletes in both technical movements, like the Olympic lifts and gymnastics, as well as lower-skill progressions and modifications. I have coached athletes that range from the general population to CrossFit Games and Regionals competitors to an NFL player. I have great comprehension and a deep understanding of human movement, mobility and anatomy. I have been fortunate to work with and learn from a variety of top-level coaches including USAW’s Mark Canella and Movement Specialist Julien Pineau. My role at Vero Strength + Conditioning is directing and overseeing our coaching staff, coaching group classes, driving programming cycles and working with personal clients.
- Graduate, University of Florida
- Certified Level 1 Crossfit Trainer
- Certified, Mental Health First Aid
- Five-time CrossFit Games Regional Competitor
- USAW Level 1
- Sport Performance Coach
- ACE Nutrition Coach
- StrongFit Seminars
With a background in corporate marketing, my main role at Vero Strength + Conditioning is behind the scenes, handling customer service, social media, the website, gym staff and administration of the gym. I have built a passion for coaching and have had the privilege to learn from and be coached by a variety of esteemed coaches, like Julien Pineau (StrongFit) and Kyle Ruth (Training Think Tank).
Sports, and eating proper nutrition began to be a part of my life at a very young age. Developing proper technique while balancing intensity and bettering mobility, the sport of fitness has helped me to be in peak shape, both physically and mentally. The best results come from those who train smart, intensely, appropriately and consistently. That is exactly my objective in coaching. I love to see people progress and reach goals they never thought possible. As a coach, my goal is to teach proper, functional, and efficient movement in any facet of fitness to prepare individuals in the gym, in competition, and in everyday life.
To me, fitness is so much more than being physically fit – it’s also about being emotionally and mentally healthy. Going to the gym can be a bright spot when life gets tough. Working out not only builds muscular strength, but mental strength as well. It’s empowering!
My focus is not just on changing appearances, but also the outlook on living a healthy lifestyle, and working from the inside out. Being a trainer, I love that I have a chance to make a positive change in people, helping them live their happiest, healthiest life.
- Health & Wellness Coach, American Sport & Fitness Association
- Social Director and Hype Woman
- Competitive swimmer for 10 years
- 2nd Degree black belt in Korean martial arts
- NASM Certified Trainer
- A.S. Business Administration, B.A.S. Organizational Management
- 1st Degree Black Belt
- Tang Soo Do (Korean Martial Arts)
- CrossFit Kids Assistant Coach
- Former gymnast/gymnastics instructor
- Former dancer/dance instructor
- Former swimmer
- AFAA Group Fitness
- AFAA Personal Trainer
- Keiser Spinning
- Tribe Team Training
Early in my life, I fell in love with the sport of gymnastics. I became a competitive gymnast where I learned the fundamentals of body awareness, strength development, flexibility, and coordination. Gymnastics also taught me mental toughness, time management, and nutritional values. Due to my involvement with gymnastics and love for working out at a young age, I decided to seek a career in the health and fitness industry. For over 25 years, I have been teaching spin, group strength classes, step, interval/circuit classes, and gymnastics. I am also the head coach of a competitive gymnastics team. I am a strong believer in cross training and branching out to try new things. I seek to help people achieve their goals by motivation, encouragement, and pushing to get out of one’s comfort zone. I thoroughly love what I do and I look forward to the opportunity to help anyone who wants to live a healthier lifestyle.
- Level 1 CrossFit Trainer
- ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Seminar
- Level 1 CrossFit Trainer
- CrossFit Games Masters Competitor
- AFFA Certified Personal Trainer
- Training Captain - IRCFR (Retired)
- Emergency Medical Technician
- State Certified Paramedic
- State Certified C.P.R. Instructor
- American Heart Association Fire Recue
- Fitness Coordinator Firefighter Combat Challenge
- National Competitor Florida Fire Games
Competitor Mr. Florida Bodybuilding Champion Sports and the more “traditional” strength and conditioning world have been a huge part of my life for more than 40 years. I love working out with like-minded, driven individuals regardless of their ability level. Coaching has afforded me the opportunity to help others reach their true potential both physically and mentally. For me the most rewarding part of coaching is watching the accomplishments of members as they achieve their fitness goals. Whether it be their first pull up, rope climb or muscle-up, the smiles on their faces are priceless.
I was very overweight early in life – not exactly the picture of health and fitness. My pivotal moment was falling in love with basketball. I did a complete 180 as did my confidence.
There’s nothing more important to me than helping others become happier and more confident! I’m driven by my genetics, so anything I can do to reduce the risk of future health conditions, I’m on it
Along my journey, I work to encourage and inspire others to focus on their health as well.