If you’re a client at our gym, you no doubt train your body. But what about your mind?
We ALL struggle at times, and that includes the very best athletes and coaches. A strong mindset can allow you to work through your struggles.
Need a little boost? Here are my top 10 tips for mindset:
- If it feels good at the moment, stop and ask yourself, “how will it affect me later?”
- Resist the urge to compare yourself to others, especially what you see online. Social media is a highlights reel.
- How you act determines how you feel.
- Celebrate the process. Don’t always fixate on outcomes.
- If you fail, you learn.
- Be open to feedback.
- Surround yourself with people who build you up.
- Strive for a 1% change.
- Doing hard things makes you anti-fragile.
- Discipline and habits get you father than motivation.
Remember: you rock!