Our 6-week Sweat program is nearing the end of it’s current cycle. We will begin a new one immediately on September
12. It will run until October 21 on Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays and in addition to the 8 AM time slot, we’ve added 5:30 AM. The cost for all 6 weeks is $225.
Here are more details, please pass along to anyone who may be interested.
What is Sweat?
A 6-week program what includes cardiovascular training, resistance, light
weights, flexibility and mobility. All ages and fitness levels can benefit from this training.
Sweat will be conducted in a small group setting by trainer Rachel Holloway. Rachel’s education and experience includes:
• Bachelors of science in exercise science
• ACE certified personal trainer
• Coached volleyball for high school and club teams
• Experience and specialized with working with post-rehab clients
How is Sweat different from the program at
CrossFit Vero Beach?
Overall, the Sweat class will be less technical and be void of Olympic lifting, power lifting and gymnastics. It will be a fantastic workout where
you get your heart rate up and benefit from a greater fitness level!
For more information or to enroll in Sweat, contact Rachel Holloway at: email@example.com
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE BAGBY!
LABOR DAY SCHEDULE (Monday, September 5) – 8 & 9 AM only
Workout of the Day
800 Meter Run @ 65%
400 Meter Run @ 75%
200 Meter Run @ 85%
1 Mile Run – time trial
*rest as needed between intervals
Finisher/Midline: 300-meter d-ball or sandbag carry
Mobility: 3 sets of:
:30 each leg calf stretch
:30 each leg pigeon stretch
:30 each leg couch stretch
Post your scores to.