I came across an article of “70 Thoughts Every Woman Has While Doing CrossFit” and I’ve listed a few good ones below. (original HERE)
What would you add to this list?
- If I don’t get all the way back up when I squat during wall balls, will anyone notice?
- Who came up with wall balls, anyway?
- And burpees
- REALLY. Wall balls + burpee box jumps?
- Should have worn a sport’s bra with better support.
- I’m so getting a large shake after this.
- Please don’t let today be the day I fall on my ass doing box jumps.
- My arms feel like they’re going to fall off.
- I should have worn longer shorts.
- How many more minutes left?
- Why am I doing this again?
- I’m just going to stop.
- Definitely just got hit by man sweat.
- I think I just peed a little.
- Are these pants see-through?
- The floor is hurting my boobs.
- I hope I don’t finish last.
- I hate this. I hate this. I hate this.
- When did she get faster than me?
- This ponytail is definitely in the way of my double-unders.
- This is gonna hurt tomorrow.
- I’m too old for this shit.
- Done. Done. I’m DONE.
- I’m a freakin’ badass.
Workout of the Day
10-15 minutes of tech work
AMRAP in 13 minutes of:
40 toes to bar
30 wall balls 20/14
15 snatch 135/95 (rx+ 155/105)
10 burpee muscle-ups
Post your scores to the Whiteboard.