3 rounds of –
5 Ring rows -> Beat swings -> Pull-ups
15 Double-unders or single-under
:10 Each leg soleus stretch
:10 Each leg gastric stretch
40/32 Calorie Bike-erg
40/32 Calorie Row
40/32 Calorie Ski-erg
*20 minute time cap
*heats of 7 every 8-10 minutes
ALTERNATE GYMNASTIC CONDITIONING
30 Calorie Bike-erg
15 Ring rows
30 Calorie row
12 Ring rows
30 Calorie Ski-erg
9 Ring rows
3 sets –
6 Abwheel roll-outs
4 pallof press + :10 hold
Wednesday: 5 AM, 6 AM, 7 AM, 9:30 AM and Noon (closed in the afternoon)
Friday: 7 AM, 8 AM, 9 AM only
Holiday Drinking Tips
As we move into party season, the opportunities to overindulge are everywhere. Life is meant to be enjoyed…and many times that means having a few cocktails. As you venture into the holidays, here are some tactics that will allow you to have a good time without blowing your nutrition:
- On the day you are planning on drinking, make sure your breakfast and lunch is high in protein and full of vegetables. That way, you have a little “room” (i.e. calories) for festivities.
- When drinking, focus on high-quality foods.
- Choose high-quality alcohol and not sugary drinks and mixers.
- Hydrate! Drink a full glass of water between alcoholic beverages.
- Try and limit drinking to one day and not multiple days, as it can reduce your metabolism and negatively impact your hormones (raising estrogen and lowering testosterone).
Cheers to a fun and successful holiday season!