Reminders to Our Competitors
– You should now be in recovery mode. If you want to move around, do some light cardio followed by lots of mobility. You can also work bar path for the barbell movements, but again…LIGHT (for instance 50% of 1 RM) and minimal reps.
– If you haven’t already, plan all of your food for the day of competition.
– Don’t wear clothing on Saturday that you haven’t already worked out in (constantly pulling your pants up during burpees, etc. will suck).
– Hydrate, sleep and visualize yourself kicking ass!
– Remember to HAVE FUN!
REMEMBER – AM CLASSES ONLY ON FRIDAY (so we can prep for Vero Beast!) AND NO CLASSES SATURDAY.
JUDGES: Don’t forget to attend the meeting tonight at 5:30 PM.
Workout of the Day
AMRAP in 20 minutes of:
7 shoulder-to-overhead 115/75
10 bar-facing burpees
400 m run
Core Crush – advanced & beginner (trainer-led)
4 rounds of
:30 v-ups or sit-ups
:30 superman hold or arch rocks
:30 hollow body hold or hollow rocks
– If you aren’t AMAZING with the beginner movements, then don’t do the advanced moves. Master the basics first.
– 3-way hamstring stretch
– Box stretch
– couch stretch
Post your scores to the Whiteboard.