2 rounds of:
100 meter jog
:20 soleus and gastroc stretch (each side)
3 mile Bike-erg (4,800 meters)
Directly into or at 11:00 minute mark,
1 mile Run (1,600 meters)
3/4 mile Row (1,200 meters)
Directly into or at 25:00 minute mark,
Half mile Ski-erg (800 meters)
*29 minute time cap; heats of 7 every 10-11 minutes
*distances are approximate
200m sandbag carry
2:00 seated forward fold
1:00 (each side) 3 way hamstring stretch
1:00 (each side) gastroc and soles stretch
2:00 saddle stretch
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE PORTER!
If you didn’t receive our June newsletter, you can check it out and subscribe to it HERE.
Trivia Time – Win a Shirt!
I was thinking about all the amazing people we have at the gym, so decided to put together a little trivia quiz. Below are ten questions. Post to comments with your answers. The first person with seven correct answers wins a shirt of choice. Post to comments (if your answers don’t post immediately, don’t worry, they will be in the cue to be approved).
- Which member became the first female SWAT team in Indian River County?
- Which member was attacked by a shark?
- Which member started Vero’s first brewery?
- Which member, with their family business, funds schools in Nicaragua?
- Which member founded The Spartan Race?
- Which member is in Harvard University’s Hall of Fame?
- Which member was once crowned winner of Vero’s Dancing with Stars?
- Which member was EVP of Calvin Klein?
- Which member founded Sunday Strong?
- Which member is a 5-time CrossFit Games athlete?
Post your answers to comments. I will reveal the answers tomorrow!