Most people wait until after the holidays to get their act together, nutrition-wise. So, we decided to offer you a nutrition challenge, led by McKenzie Flinchum, to get you through the holidays while enjoying yourself and without gaining the average 5-10 pounds many Americans pack on.
Here are the details…
Challenge duration: November 18-December 23 (yes, you can still have treats on Thanksgiving and the first official day of tracking will be November 24)
- Three information sessions with McKenzie (note: if you can’t make the live sessions, we will video tape so that you can watch later)
- Saturday, November 18 at 9 AM – What are macros? How to track food using MyFitnessPal. How to calculate macros for yourself.
- Saturday, December 2 at 9 AM – Barriers/challenges, tips for a healthy diet, Q&A
- Saturday, December 16 at 9 AM – Progress, changes, more Q&A.
- A message board to post questions, triumphs, rants, etc.
- Access to McKenzie for questions, support, etc.
- Education to last you a lifetime!
The standard rate for your first month of nutrition counseling is $240 and follow-up months are $120. If you take part in this challenge and would like to continue, you may continue at the maintenance fee.
How to Proceed:
- Sign up by November 17. There is a sign-up sheet at the gym. When you sign up, fill out one of the cards with your height, weight, age, physical activity and nutrition goals.
- Download the MyFitnessPal app and begin tracking, eating as you normally do (do this prior to the info session)
- Wendy will charge your card for the Challenge fee on November 18.
Questions? Reach out to McKenzie at [email protected]