We are excited to start the planning for our 2nd Annual CharityWOD, a male-female partner workout on May 7 that will benefit a great cause.
This is how it will work:
- Anyone who wants to nominate their favorite charity, must send a nomination in by March 25. Include the mission, the reach and send any supporting information/website. Direct your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- We will announce the benefitting charity on March 29.
- For the workout/competition on May 7, grab a partner (male-female teams) and sign up at the gym. We will have Rx, scaled and Master’s divisions. For the Master’s division. The combined age of the team members must be 80.
- There is a minimum donation of $40 per team to participate. All
proceeds go directly to the charity.
- We will complete the workout in the morning and then head to Chuck Sullivan’s that afternoon for our 7-year anniversary party!
This is a great event and last year we raised over $5000 for Operation 300! So, grab a partner and don’t miss out!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!
Workout of the Day
3 sets of:
50 m Sled push 95/50
25 Wall Balls 20/14; Masters 55+ 20/10
rest 4 minutes between sets
Midline – 3 sets of:
7 strict toes-to-bar
:30 arch/superman hold
Mobility – 3 sets of:
:30 box stretch
:30 each leg, couch stretch
Post your scores to.