Brittany celebrates one year at CFVB this month. The classic beauty with the colorful tattoos has really transformed into a tiny power-pack in the last 12 months. She shows up consistently and works HARD. As a result, she has gained a considerable amount of strength and is always striving for more. She’s a solid member of the 6:30 PM class and we’ve learned that although she has a quiet demeanor, she is also very feisty!
More on Brittany…
- Occupation: Secretary for the state attorney’s office/ in college working towards a bachelors in biology!
- Family: No kiddies for this girl, but I do have a fur baby cat- her name is Katherine
- Favorite CrossFit movements: Bar muscle ups! & rope climbs
- Favorite Cheat Food: French fries or Potato chips!
- Hobbies: Hiking, being outdoors, interacting with animals, spending time with my girlfriend, Danielle. anything that keeps me moving & also cooking!
- Little Known Fact: I have played guitar since I was 5 and I am a huge tattoo lover.
Workout of the Day
Three sets, each for time, of:
15 box jumps 24″/20″ (step down)
20 calories – ski erg
– rest 3 minutes between sets
Post your scores to.