Resolution season, aka “The New Year” is upon us. Every year, millions of people make new resolutions only to fail shortly thereafter.
You stated a resolution, now what? Reebok CrossFit 5th Avenue came up with eight tips at succeeding in your new goals:
- Start NOW (why wait for the new year to become better?)
- Make it measurable and achievable (instead of “get fit,” make it “complete a mile run without stopping”)
- Don’t look for a quick fix
- Start small and keep it realistic.
- Write your goals down in the positive (instead of “I will not eat sweets”make it “I will make healthy choices”)
- Share your goals with someone – our goal board is perfect!
- Don’t let a bad day derail you.
Read the entire article here: http://reebokcrossfit5thave.com/8-no-stress-tips-to-jumpstart-your-new-years-resolutions/
Workout of the Day
10 sets of: 1 push jerk + 1 split jerk
– rest 90 seconds between sets
– use racks
Front Squat 5-5-5, build
2 sets of:
Strict HSPU AMRAP, rest 30 seconds, Strict HSPU AMRAP, rest 2 minutes
Scale = kipping or strict banded or pike (on a box)
Post your scores to the Whiteboard.