30 shoulder-to-overhead 115/75; M55+ 95/55
30 box jumps 24/20
30 hand release push-ups
20 push press
20 box jumps
20 push ups on a box
500m run or row
1 sets of:
1:00 half front split
2:00 each side couch stretch
2:00 box stretch
chEAT Day – Meet the Judges
Last week, you met the 15 competitors of the dessert contest, now here are our esteemed judges:
- McKenzie Flinchum: you know her as the badass CrossFitter who just finished 26th in our region in the Open. She’s also our in-house Registered Dietician who balances all types of foods – yes…she’s got a big sweet tooth!
- Tibor Andrejsky: he’s the Executive Chef at popular restaurant, Citron Bistro. Tibor has years of experience in cooking and baking and we are so happy he has the evening off to hang out with us!
- Taylor Rye: Taylor is our gym’s big success story, losing over 100 pounds since he joined. He’s a chef at Moorings Country Club and his signature is elevating comfort foods.
- Flynn Fidgeon: Flynn is the spokesperson for the Indian River County School board, so he’s not shy at all. He’s an avid runner who will easily burn off the calories he will be consuming at chEAT Day!
- Rob DelaCruz: THAT Rob. He loves peanut butter.