CrossFit Bill of Rights – Arctic CrossFit
Steve Nelson handed me a copy of the CrossFit Bill of Rights from Arctic CrossFit, located at JOINT BASE ELMENDORF-RICHARDSON in Alaska. http://arcticcf.com. Among the Bill of Rights are rules for
attitude of their CrossFitters. It’s very accurate…
Conditions for the Attitude of Arctic Crossfitters
• Come to train, not “workout.”
• Leave your personal drama at home.
• Check your ego at the door.
• No excuses. Train like a champ.
• No whining.
• Help others be better than you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR APRIL FOOLS, ANDY & ROBBIE!
Workout of the Day
Every 2 minutes for 10 minutes/5 sets: 3-position power snatch
– power position / above knee / below knee
5×5 Push press – moderate weight
3 sets of:
10 KB double Front Squat
10, each arm, dumbbell row
Post your scores to the Whiteboard.